Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Finding the Beat...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FantasyFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'm new to this board, so bear with me! Anyway, I'm in pre production of my latest film, "A Girl Called Fate", and I'm in need of a good beat. What I am looking for is a collaboration of upbeat (rap/hip-hop/dance) instrumentals, royalty-free, to help create an intriguing music score. Anybody got any recommendations? Another possibility for me is to get some studio time and create the score myself. Connections please! Any ideas?

    -Stumped in S.J.



    ------------------
    ~*Fantasy*~

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A good beat? LOL

    I take it you're not familiar with the Dad character in The Mary Whitehouse Experience?

    Apologies that this post helps you none

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •